When writing job descriptions, do you get as tongue-tied as a fifth grader trying to spell “onomatopoeia” at a spelling bee? Job Descriptions Plus from HRN Performance Solutions is a collection of more than 650 job descriptions written by HR and legal experts and can save you time, money, and potential litigation. Don’t settle for those too-good-to-be-true free cookie cutter job descriptions. A great job description clearly defines the role, responsibilities, and performance requirements for each job position.
Benefits of Job Description Plus
Job descriptions are an important part of any well-organized company, offering the basis for clear employer/employee communication and sound HR practices. But even creating one position description from scratch can take hours. Job Descriptions Plus makes a difficult task straightforward and simple and will pay for itself with the first description you use.
Job Descriptions Plus is much more than job descriptions – it’s a resource, HR expert, and training tool that not only helps you write effective descriptions but also addresses Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) issues.
* Hundreds of comprehensive, ready-to-use, editable job descriptions covering most functional areas.
* A job description guide, job analysis worksheets and checklists to help you write new descriptions from scratch and maintain current ones.
* ADA Tools to assist in adding appropriate mental and physical job requirements.
* Exempt/nonexempt materials designed to help you apply complex and confusing FLSA tests used in determining who must be paid overtime.
* FLSA Resources provide detailed information regarding exemption issues, how to protect and maintain exempt status as well as address common.
* FLSA questions surrounding “hours worked,” breaks, time off, calculating overtime, paying employees, and recordkeeping.
Sample Job Descriptions
To view sample job descriptions and a list of all included job titles, go to www.hrnonline.com and click on the link for Job Descriptions Plus.
Available in Word
Available in Microsoft® Word and delivered on CD-ROM, Job Descriptions Plus is easy to use and customize.
For more information:
* Visit www.hrnonline.com
* Call toll-free 800.940.7522
* E-mail email@example.com