This past week HRN began shipping the 2011 Compease update CD-ROM to clients. Each year HRN compensation analysts update all Compease compensation information with current data gathered from a wide variety of top industry compensation and salary survey resources.
In addition to updated compensation content, the 2011 Compease system includes some major enhancements. These enhancements include:
- New enhanced user interface
- Video Introduction for 2011 installation process
- Launch Merit Increase or Bridge from within Structured Compensation
- Company Master – dropdown menu to select asset/revenue range (replaces key entry).
- Job Description Report – Name, employee signature and date added.
- Archived Employee Master Report – Birth date, gender, race and termination date added.
- Salary Range Report – Locations consolidated to one page per geographic index.
- Range Selector feature to allow you to choose 2008, 2009, 2010 or 2011 ranges. The data year will be displayed on all reports.
- Additional optional fields in the Employee Master, including incentive pay, gender, date of birth, race and e-mail address
- Archive Employee Master now includes termination date and reason
For more information about Compease and to see a live online demonstration of the just released 2011 update, contact HRN at email@example.com or call 800-940-7522.